The Foundation for Baltimore County Public Library is requesting proposals from CPA firms that have extensive experience in providing audit and tax services for nonprofit organizations to perform the following services for fiscal years 2018, 2019 and 2020 with an option to extend to fiscal years 2021 and 2022.
- Annual audit of the financial statements for the year ended June 30th and meetings with the Board of Directors, as necessary.
- Management letter containing comments and recommendations with respect to accounting and administrative controls and efficiency.
- Preparation of federal and state information returns for the organization.
- Preparation of Personal Property Tax Return.
- Availability throughout the year to provide advice and guidance on financial accounting and reporting issues.
For more information and consideration, please contact Linda Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.